Speak to an Expert Mon-Fri 7AM - 7PM CST
Delta REG2000 Regenerative Unit
A traditional drive system used for inertia load work generally performs rapid deceleration, braking and positioning. When its motor is in generator mode it produces large amounts of regenerative energy that must be consumed to maintain a stable DC bus voltage and safe operation. The traditional method to solve the regenerative energy problem is to install a brake resistor. While it is easy to install and is low cost, it takes up a large amount of space and requires installing additional devices to dissipate the heat. This method provides limited efficiency and wastes the regenerative energy.
The Delta REG2000 series is capable of collecting and converting your system’s regenerative energy into reusable electricity for the ultimate in energy savings. The installation process is as simple as installing a brake resistor, but with only half the size and better efficiency. The Delta REG2000 regenerative unit is your best green energy solution for power regeneration.
Delta REG2000 Specifications:
– Lower harmonics and high power factor using sinewave PWM control
– Compact design with reactor included and easy installation needs only 5 wires of connection
– Replace traditional brake resistor providing reduced heat generation and more than 95% power regeneration efficiency
– Improves drive brake torque 125% to 150%
– MODBUS 485 communication to real-time monitor kWh and cost
– High flexibility, compatible with other inverters and servo drives
– Parallel connections* for large power applications
– More option cards* available upon purchase: MODBUS TCP, CANopen (DS301), PROFIBUS, DeviceNet, EtherNet/IP
Delta REG2000 Applications:
– Large-inertia load applications; centrifuge equipment, industrial laundries, roving machines and more.
– 4-quadrant load applications: elevators, cranes, pumpjacks and more.
– Quick braking applications: machine tools, bag making machines, auto storage and retrieval systems, press machines and more.
– Long-term energy feedback applications: printing machines, escalators and more.
– Provides excellent power quality for the communication transmission systems of Power Line products.
– Overhead Traveling Crane
Delta REG2000 Downloads:
Delta REG2000 Regenerative Unit technical documentations may be downloaded such as Delta REG2000 user manual and catalog may be downloaded from the links provided below:
Delta REG2000 Catalog
Delta REG2000 Manual
We provide all Delta AC Drives, VFD’s, Delta AC Servo Motors, Delta Rotary Optical Encoders, Delta Motion Control Network, Delta Programmable Logic Controller, Delta Human Machine Interfaces, Delta Text Panels, Delta Temperature Controllers, Delta Industrial Fieldbus Solutions, Delta Pressure Sensor, Delta Brushless DC Motors as well as Delta Brushless DC Drives.