The Delta DD series elevator door control drive is an intelligent drive with outstanding features that include a modularized design for easy removal and installation of terminal blocks, a power switch designed for safety, and a built-in digital keypad that provides quick operation control.
Delta VFD004DD21CB – Elevator Door Control Drives
Door width is determined automatically and is recorded in related elevator parameters.
- Smooth door re-open curve reduces vibration
- DEMO mode
- PM motor A, B, Z, -Z and Delta@@s ECMD-B9160GMS series PM motor
- Supports open collector and voltage output encoder (5~12VDC) for induction motors
- Blockage detection, even if the hardware safety device has failed, VFD-DD can re-open the door according to current detection.
- Precise torque detection, keeps the door open/closed, when the door open/close time exceeds warning, it forces door open
Click on the links below to see Drawings and Specs:
Delta Bypass Panels play an important role in a system to reduce energy usage,optimize AC motor speed control, extend motor life, and reduce overall cost. The bypass capabilities allow the motor to be operated from either the Delta VFD or at full speed, directly across the line. The Delta Bypass Panel sets a benchmark for cost, performance, quality, and custom engineered bypass panels. Delta offers both the standard bypass panel, or our custom engineered panel to fulfill all your specification requirements.