The VFD-C200 Series is an intelligent vector control micro drive that provides versatile control modes for motors and includes built-in PLC functions with capacity up to 5,000 steps. It is suitable for harsh environment applications with a strengthened thermal and anti-dust design that provides comprehensive protection.
Delta VFD037CB23A-21 AC Drives
5HP 230V 3PH 16A
- Built-in PLC program with 5,000 steps capacity
- Built-in brake chopper
- MODBUS RS-485 and CANopen (Slave)
- The high-brightness LED keypad shares the same extension cable of the VFD-E/M/B Series to maximize operation distance
- Supports open loop control of permanent motors (PM Sensorless)
- Two high speed pulse input terminals MI7 and MI8 built-in with maximum speed up to 33kHz
- Two high speed pulse output terminals DFM1 and DFM2 built-in with maximum speed up to 33kHz
- New PCB coating for circuit (IEC 60721-3-3 class 3C2) and thermal design suitable for harsh environment applications
- C200 Series Frame A supports wall mounted installation
Click on the links below to see Drawings and Specs:
Purchase your Delta VFD037CB23A-21 AC Drives NOW!
You Can Purchase your Delta AC Drive Panels with bypass and line reactor HERE
! Please call, or email your Specs. !
Delta Bypass Panels play an important role in a system to reduce energy usage,optimize AC motor speed control, extend motor life, and reduce overall cost. The bypass capabilities allow the motor to be operated from either the Delta VFD or at full speed, directly across the line. The Delta Bypass Panel sets a benchmark for cost, performance, quality, and custom engineered bypass panels. Delta offers both the standard bypass panel, or our custom engineered panel to fulfill all your specification requirements.