VFD-A Series, VFD-A/H Series
VFD055A43B/H 440V 21A 3-phase Output Current 13 Torque: 20kgf-cm
This series is the first generation of AC motor drive with abundant features, including multi-function I/O terminal, V/f control and auto-torque/auto-slip compensation, built-in RS-485 serial interface (MODBUS) and digital keypad that can be connected to VFD with extended wire. Now it has been updated to B and M series.
- Output frequency: 0.1~400Hz
- 1-10HP: built-in brake chopper, DC braking function
- Analog frequency setting: 0-10VDC, 4-20mA.
- Coast to stop or ramp to stop can be set.
- Carrier frequency can be adjusted from 3kHz to 15kHz,
- 8-step preset speed control, JOG operation
- 2 sets of accel./decel. time selections and accel./decel. S-curve settings
- Built-in RS-485 serial interface (Max. baud rate: 4800)
- Digital keypad can be connected to VFD with the extended wire less than 5m.
Air conditioner for large buildings, woodcarving machine, wastewater treatment system, washing machine, vertical stamping machines, compressor, circular loom, flat knitting machine, pasta machine, etc.
Click on the links below to see Drawings and Specs:
Delta Bypass Panels play an important role in a system to reduce energy usage,optimize AC motor speed control, extend motor life, and reduce overall cost. The bypass capabilities allow the motor to be operated from either the Delta VFD or at full speed, directly across the line. The Delta Bypass Panel sets a benchmark for cost, performance, quality, and custom engineered bypass panels. Delta offers both the standard bypass panel, or our custom engineered panel to fulfill all your specification requirements.