Delta’s Sensorless Vector Control Drive CP2000 Series has extended the idea of energy saving and uses this principal as the basis of its design. The Delta CP2000 is specifically designed for applications such as air blowers, pumps and HVAC drives with its intelligent PID control providing the greatest efficiency. The Sensorless Vector Control (SVC) offers timely response to load torque increase/decrease which satisfies customer requirements for load changes while enhancing motor performance. The Delta CP2000 series provides you with the ultimate energy-saving solution for your applications.
Drive, AC, 50HP 600V, 54A, Variable Torque Drive, Nema1
- With a built-in 10K steps Delta PLC allows user to execute distributional control and independent control when connecting to a network system. Delta CP2000 series drives provide you the intelligent control possibility beyond your imagination.
- The calendar function allows user to program the PLC procedure, the ON/OFF in chronological order, the daylight saving time and etc.
- A wide range of models (0.75~400KW) to fulfill the demands of different industries.
- The modularized design eases the maintenance and expansion.
- High speed communication interfaces with MODBUS protocol and BACnet protocol built in. Diverse communication methods to satisfy clients needs on multi-controls. So the following options are available for you: the ProfiBUS-DP, the DeviceNet, the MODBUS TCP, the Ethernet-IP and the CANopen Cards.
- Long-life design and self diagnosis for key components.
- Special PCB coating design (Printed Circuit Board) for enhancing environmental tolerance.
- Complied with global safety standards: CE, UL and cUL
- Standard LCD model (IP20/NEMA1) with built-in PLC to support up to 10K steps
- Excellent heat-sink design. Able to operate at 50°C ambient temperature and to adjust automatically rated output value to make the AC drive to work continuously.
- Run fire mode while emergency to have uninterrupted smoke releasing and pressure adding
- Multi pumps control at fixed amount, fixed time circulating control.
Click on the links below to see Drawings and Specs:
Purchase your Delta VFD450CP63A-21 TODAY!
You Can Purchase your Delta AC Drive Panels with bypass and line reactor HERE
! Please call, or email your Specs. !
Delta Bypass Panels play an important role in a system to reduce energy usage,optimize AC motor speed control, extend motor life, and reduce overall cost. The bypass capabilities allow the motor to be operated from either the Delta VFD or at full speed, directly across the line. The Delta Bypass Panel sets a benchmark for cost, performance, quality, and custom engineered bypass panels. Delta offers both the standard bypass panel, or our custom engineered panel to fulfill all your specification requirements.