Speak to an Expert Mon-Fri 7AM - 7PM CST
We respect your privacy and take a number of steps to protect that privacy.
Email and other personal information
We will never share, sell, or rent your email address, phone number, physical address, or any other personal information with anyone unless ordered by a court of law.
We primarily use email to communicate with customers about requests or orders. We occasionally send email messages about promotions, new products, or other company news. Each of these messages contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us.
For each visitor to our web page, our web server automatically recognizes and stores the visitor’s IP address (where possible), but not the email address. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, and is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
We do not sell, rent, or trade any visitor information with third parties, except as required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process.
We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site. Our payment gateway and payment processing are both PCI Compliant.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 2 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us process our orders and deliver services to you. This includes payments: