Speak to an Expert Mon-Fri 7AM - 7PM CST
Delta C2000 Drive Features
The CP2000 Delta VFD is a Sensorless Vector Control Drive. This series has extended the idea of energy-saving and uses this principal as the basis of its design.
The Delta CP 2000 is specifically designed for applications such as air blowers, pumps and HVAC drives with its intelligent PID control providing the greatest efficiency. It is designed with Sensorless Vector Control (SVC) capability that offers timely response to load torque increase/decrease which satisfies customer requirements for varying loads while enhancing motor performance.
The Delta CP 2000 is also equipped with a 3-step V/F curve response that is used in the variable torque environment to adequately adjust the input voltage and attain the greatest overall performance; this function is especially helpful in pumps and fans applications.
It also includes additional functions for operation and protection in variable load environments, such as flying starts, auto-acceleration/deceleration, momentary power loss restarts, auto-tuning, and more. The Delta CP 2000 series provides you with the ultimate energy-saving solution for your applications.
The Delta CP2000 Drive category is provided with a built-in Delta PLC, supporting up to 10K steps, used to execute distributional and independent control when connecting to a network system. Delta CP 2000 series drives provide users with intelligent control possibility, calendar function allowing users to program the PLC procedure, the ON/OFF in chronological order, the daylight saving time and etc.
- A wide range of models (0.75~400KW) to fulfill the demands of different industries.
- The modularized design eases the maintenance and expansion.
High speed communication interfaces with MODBUS protocol and BACnet protocol built in. Diverse communication methods to satisfy clients needs on multi-controls. So the following options are available for you: the ProfiBUS-DP, the DeviceNet, the MODBUS TCP, the Ethernet-IP and the CANopen Cards.
- Long-life design and self diagnosis for key components.
- Special PCB coating design (Printed Circuit Board) for enhancing environmental tolerance.
- Complied with global safety standards: CE, UL and cUL Standard LCD model (IP20/NEMA1) with built-in PLC to support up to 10K steps Excellent heat-sink design.
- Able to operate at 50°C ambient temperature and to adjust automatically rated output value to make the AC drive to work continuously.
- Run fire mode while emergency to have uninterrupted smoke releasing and pressure adding Multi pumps control at fixed amount, fixed time circulating control. Able to control 8 pumps at the same time.
DELTA CP2000 Drive SPECIFICATIONS
- Output frequency: 0.1 ~ 600Hz
- 3 points adjustable V/f curve
- Built-in PID feedback control
- RFI-switch for IT mains
- Built-in EMI filter (for models 230V 1-phase and 460V 3-phase)
- Use RS-485 communication interface (RJ-45) with Modbus protocol
- Optional communication modules for multiple communication protocols, such as Profibus, DeviceNet, LonWorks and CANopen
- Complete protection function
DELTA CP2000 APPLICATIONS
The Delta CP2000 AC Motor drive us especially designed for use in Fixed-displacement pumps (fix flow and fix time), building automation, factory automation, HVAC drives, cooling pumps, cooling towers and general motor applications.
DELTA CP2000 DOCUMENTATION:
Delta CP 2000 documentation such as user manual which can be used to understand Delta CP2000 Fault Codes, brochure and datasheet can be downloaded from the links provided below:
Delta C2000 Catalog
Delta C2000 PDF User Manual
Delta C2000 Spec Sheet
We provide all Delta AC Drives, VFD’s, Delta AC Servo Motors, Delta Rotary Optical Encoders, Delta Motion Control Network, Delta Programmable Logic Controller, Delta Human Machine Interfaces, Delta Text Panels, Delta Temperature Controllers, Delta Industrial Fieldbus Solutions, Delta Pressure Sensor, Delta Brushless DC Motors as well as Delta Brushless DC Drives.
- Series: VFD-C2000
- 5 HP
- 3.75 KW
- 460 V
- 8.1 A
- Input: 3 PH