Speak to an Expert Mon-Fri 7AM - 7PM CST
DELTA VFD-MS300 FEATURES
The Delta MS300 series are new generation compact AC drives that are Vector control capable. MS300 drives are built with Delta’s superior drive technology with a significant reduction of size compared to previous drive products. Delta MS300 features flexibility as this drive supports both Induction Motors (IM) and Permanent Magnet (PM) motors and provides Safe Torque-Off (STO) safety capability.
The MS300 Delta drive series has built-in various essential functions, including PLC capacity for simple programming needs, capable of up to 2K steps. It provides a communication slot designed for a variety of communication cards, and a USB port to make data uploads and downloads fast and easy. Saving space, reducing setup and wiring time, while providing high efficiency and stability system — all included in the MS300 series with drive size reduced up to 40%.
- Supports Open loop control of IM and PM motors
- Output Frequency:
Standard models: 0 to 599 Hz
High speed models: 0 to 1500 Hz ( V/f Control)
- Dual rating design:
120% for 60 seconds for Normal Duty (ND)
150% for 60 seconds for Heavy Duty (HD)
- Built-in PLC program with 2K steps capacity
- Built-in brake choppers for the entire series
- Removable 5-digit LED keypad fpr remote operation
- Safety standard compliance: Safe Torque Off (SIL2/PLd)
- Multi-motor Control, built-in four IM motor control parameters
- Optional built-in Class A (C2) standard EMC filter for 1-phase 230V, 3-phase 460V models
- One high speed pulse input terminals MI7 built-in with maximum speed up to 33kHz
- One high speed pulse output terminals DFM built-in with maximum speed up to 33kHz
- New PCB coating for circuit (IEC 60721-3-3 class 3C2) and thermal design suitable for harsh environment applications
- Built-in one slot do communication card installation: CANopen, PROFIBUS DP, DeviceNet, MODBUS TCP, EtherNet/IP
We provide all Delta AC Drives, VFD’s, Delta AC Servo Motors, Delta Rotary Optical Encoders, Delta Motion Control Network, Delta Programmable Logic Controller, Delta Human Machine Interfaces, Delta Text Panels, Delta Temperature Controllers, Delta Industrial Fieldbus Solutions, Delta Pressure Sensor, Delta Brushless DC Motors as well as Delta Brushless DC Drives.