Speak to an Expert Mon-Fri 7AM - 7PM CST
DELTA VFD-EL FEATURES
The Delta VFD-EL AC Motor Drive series is multiple function new generation micro type AC drive. This inverter features an integral EMI filter, RFI switch, and capable of easy DC bus sharing for side-by-side installation. The Delta VFD EL has high precision current detection, overload protection, and a built-in user keypad.
The Delta VFD EL has a compact design as it can be installed using a standard DIN Rail however, it is a full-featured AC motor drive that is capable of Scalar control, Proportional + Integral + Derivative (PID) control algorithm capable, and embedded RS485 communication port supporting MODBUS protocol.
- Output frequency: 0.1 ~ 600Hz
- 3 points adjustable V/f curve
- Built-in PID feedback control
- RFI-switch for IT mains
- Built-in EMI filter (for models 230V 1-phase and 460V 3-phase)
- Use RS-485 communication interface (RJ-45) with Modbus protocol
- Optional communication modules for multiple communication protocols, such as Profibus, DeviceNet, LonWorks and CANopen
- Complete protection function
Primary applications supported by the Delta VFD-EL series are Small size pump & fan, blowing machine, conveyer belt, and simple DIY processing equipment.
Manuals and Specifications
|Catalog||Delta VFD-EL Series Catalog|
|Users Manual||Delta VFD-EL Series Users Manual|